Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1/4 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried basil
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried parsley
- 6 ounce(s) fresh snow peas
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 3 cup(s) hot cooked rice
- 2 pound(s) med. shrimp, uncooked, peeled, and deviened
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet yellow pepper, julienned
- In a large skillet sautee garlic in butter until thender. add the shirmp, peas, peppers, basil, parsley, salt and pepper. stir-rry ffor 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and vegtalbes are crisp-tender. ad broth. cook 1 mionute longer or until heated through. Serve with 1 cup of cooked rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by my1love2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note