garlic shrimp bake
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) shrimp
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. white wine
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) melted butter
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. fresh Italian-leaf parsley, chopped
- half of a lemon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, garlic, and white wine. Stir to combine, then pour into a baking dish. Spread out evenly, and then season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, use a fork to mix melted butter, Panko, and parsley until well combined. With your fingers, sprinkle the mixture evenly in the baking dish over the shrimp.
- Transfer dish to oven and bake until the shrimp are pink and opaque, about 15-18 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mckait and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes