garlic shrimp bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) shrimp
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. white wine
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) melted butter
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. fresh Italian-leaf parsley, chopped
- half of a lemon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, garlic, and white wine. Stir to combine, then pour into a baking dish. Spread out evenly, and then season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, use a fork to mix melted butter, Panko, and parsley until well combined. With your fingers, sprinkle the mixture evenly in the baking dish over the shrimp.
- Transfer dish to oven and bake until the shrimp are pink and opaque, about 15-18 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mckait and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note