Garlic Scape Pesto
Community Recipe from
- 12 stalk(s) garlic scape chopped coarsly
- 1/3 cup(s) toasted pecans
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine in a blender, scapes, pecans, cheese and 1/4 cup of olive oil. Blend until combined. Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the blender; add the additional 1/4 cup of oil and blend again. Salt and pepper to taste and blend one more time.
- Adjust the blending time to get the texture you want. Serve immediately over pasta or refrigerate, tightly covered.
- Note toasted almond work well as the nut also.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HalCoffen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Scape Pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes