Garlic-Rosemary Orange Organic Baked Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) Bragg sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh, crushed rosemary
- 1 medium organic onion, quartered
- 4 whole(s) minced organic garlic cloves,
- 1 whole(s) orange, halved & juiced (save juice)
- 1/2 pound(s) organic broccoli, cut-up
- 1/2 pound(s) organic mini-carrots, snack-size
- 2 organic potatoes, red or sweet. cut in pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) poultry seasoning
- 1 cup(s) water or organic vegetable broth
- 1 whole(s) whole organic free-range chicken, rinsed & patted dry
- Rinse chicken & pat dry. Sprinkle poultry seasoning in cavity of chicken & then place half of juiced orange (peel) in the cavity.
- Place chicken in a 9X13 pan and place onion, potatoes and carrots around it. Pour orange juice over chicken, then Bragg sauce.
- Mix minced garlic and rosemary into a paste. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil if necessary. Cover top of chicken with this mixture. Pour water or vegetable broth over the vegetables. Sprinkle additional Bragg sauce over vegetables if desired.
- Bake at 425' for 30 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 375' and bake for an additional 45 minutes.
- Add broccoli (an any other vegetables like sliced zucchini and bake for another 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kjacker and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note