Garlic-Rosemary-Crusted Rack of Lamb
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 ribs)
More From Oxmoor House
Stand: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 375
- Fat: 14.0g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Protein: 50.4g
- Carbohydrate: 8.1g
- Cholesterol: 150mg
- Iron: 4.9mg
- Sodium: 552mg
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Calcium: 49mg
- 2 (1-ounce) slices white bread
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (1-pound) French-cut racks of lamb, trimmed (about 4 ribs per rack)
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 cup. Combine breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients in a shallow dish. Dip meaty side of lamb racks in egg whites; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Pat any remaining breadcrumb mixture onto rack.
- Place lamb, meaty side up, on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of lamb, making sure thermometer does not touch bone.
- Bake at 425° for 45 minutes or until thermometer registers 145° (medium-rare) to 160° (medium). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes