Garlic Rosemary Bread
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread loaf
- Combine garlic and olive in a small bowl; stir in rosemary and red pepper.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise and then in half again to create long thin bread sticks. Brush evenly with herb mixture; wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads