Garlic Roasted New Potatoes w Fresh Rosemary
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) small red potatoes quartered
- 3lbs small red potatoes
- 1/2 c good olive oil
- 1 1/2 teas kosher salt
- 1 teas fresh ground pepper
- 2 tlbs minced garlic (I use from the jar)
- Fresh Rosemary coarsely chopped.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut potatoes in 1/2 or quaters depending on the size.
- Place in large bowl and tos with remaining ingred.
- Dump all on baking sheet and spread out into one layer.
- Roast in oven for about 1 hour or until browned and crisp.
- Flip twice w a spatula during cooking to ensure even cooking.
- Can make ahead and cover.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bwl8585 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Roasted New Potatoes w Fresh Rosemary Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables