Garlic Roasted Asparagus
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) asparagus tough ends trimmed, rinsed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- Black Pepper Freshly Ground
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large glass baking dish, toss the asparagus with the olive oil and garlic. Season lightly with salt and pepper, and toss. Bake until the asparagus are tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the stalks, stirring twice.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the lemon juice. Admust the seasoning, to taste.
- Serve warm or at room temperatuer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elexa68 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Roasted Asparagus Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables