Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) long grain rice
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) pasta, broken into small strands
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil. Add garlic and broken pasta; saute until pasta is a light golden color. Add rice and water. Bring to a boil. When small holes are drilling to the bottom of the pan lower the heat to low, cover, and let steam until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables