- 1 pound trimmed asparagus
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- calories 85
- fat 6.9 g
- satfat 1 g
- sodium 123 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°. Combine asparagus, olive oil, salt, crushed red pepper, black pepper, and garlic on a jelly-roll pan; toss to coat. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.