Garlic Potato Salad
Community Recipe from
- 6 whole(s) red potatoes
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 2 strip(s) bacon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Place potatoes into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Combine until well coated.
- Put the potatoes directly on the grill and close grill top. Turn potatoes onto the other side after 3 to 5 minutes. When ready, place back into the bowl and add the onions and bacon. Drizzle potatoes with dressing, toss and serve garnished with chives.
- 1/4 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Whisk ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jarashly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables