Garlic Pork Shoulder
Community Recipe from
- 1 head(s) garlic peeled
- 1 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole peppercorns crushed
- 2 cup(s) fresh oregano loosely packed
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 4-5 pound(s) bone in pork shoulder
- Place garlic, salt, peppercorns, and oregano in a food processer until chopped.Add oil and vinegar and process to paste. Place pork in a large roasting pan fat side up and score with a knife. Rub mixture over meat; refrigerate 3 hrs or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Place pork in oven and roast 3 hrs. Let cool slightly then chop or tear into large chunks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lastevens and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Pork Shoulder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes