Garlic Pepper Skillet Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breast, halves, lightly pounded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Generously season both sides of chicken with garlic pepper seasoning.
- 2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Season with additional garlic pepper seasoning, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note