Garlic Parmesan Sweet Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 med or lrg whole(s) Sweet potatoes diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Garlic & onion seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) Butter or margerine melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) Ranch dressing powder mix
- 1 1/4 cup(s) shredded parmesan cheese in the shake can
- 2-4 quart(s) Casserole dish
- 1 large bag(s) Ziplock bag
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Then dice the sweet potatoes into small bite-sized cubes.
- In a large ziplock bag put olive oil and sweet potatoes. Drizzle Butter over top and Then sprinkle garlic & onion powder, ranch powder, and 3/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Make sure your ziplock bag has a decent amount of room left, zip, and shake. Shake to completely coat the potatoes in the powder and cheese mixture.
- Once coated pour sweet potatoes into casserole dish and layer remaining 1/2cup of Parmesan cheese on top. Cover dish and bake for 25-35 minutes.
- Remove lid and bake for remaining 25 - 35 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
- TIP: make sure you have enough moisture to really roast the potatoes and soften them up. If you make the recipe and the potatoes are too hard, cook them longer with just a bit more olive oil.
- Also, If you find yourself liking the recipe but hating the potato cutting you can buy a bag of frozen, diced sweet potatoes at Trader Joe's. However make sure to thaw the potatoes thoroughly and cook for a bit longer than normal, otherwise the potatoes can have a frozen aftertaste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DearEmily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note