For a tasty twist, substitute crumbled feta cheese for Parmesan, and sprinkle with a few kalamata olives.
More From Southern Living
- 4 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (20-oz.) package fresh spinach, thoroughly washed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1. Sauté chopped garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Gradually add spinach, stirring until spinach is wilted and coated with garlic mixture (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat, and stir in chopped basil, salt, and pepper. Transfer spinach mixture to a serving dish, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note