- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons jarred minced garlic
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper.
Stir together milk and mustard. Dip pork chops in milk mixture; dredge in breadcrumbs. Place pork chops on a rack in a broiler pan.
Bake pork chops at 375° for 30 minutes or until done.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat; add garlic, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in cream, wine, and cheese; reduce heat, and simmer 3 to 4 minutes (do not boil). Whisk in remaining 3 tablespoons butter until melted. Serve with chops.