Unfortunately, the recipe is useless for anybody counting calories unless it states what constitutes a serving. Interesting, the information provides a breakdown of everything else but that. Negative stars if I could. Please help us all be healthy and include this vital info!!
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 73
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 97mg
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring, then remove saucepan from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Warm vegetable oil in a large, deep pot with a tight-fitting lid over high heat. When oil is hot, add unpopped popcorn, cover pot, and cook 1 minute. Vigorously slide pot back and forth over burner until popcorn begins to pop. Continue cooking and shaking pot until popping subsides, about 5 minutes. Remove pot from heat and transfer popcorn to large serving bowl.
- Pour butter-garlic mixture over popcorn, sprinkle with Parmesan and cayenne and toss to coat. Season with salt and serve.
Also featured in: All You, January 2009
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note