How many servings is this? It says 73 calories per serving but there must be more than 1 serving in 20 cups of popcorn!
Lose the greasy, butter popcorn sauce and put a spin on this movie-time mainstay with garlic and parmesan.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 73
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 97mg
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring, then remove saucepan from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Warm vegetable oil in a large, deep pot with a tight-fitting lid over high heat. When oil is hot, add unpopped popcorn, cover pot, and cook 1 minute. Vigorously slide pot back and forth over burner until popcorn begins to pop. Continue cooking and shaking pot until popping subsides, about 5 minutes. Remove pot from heat and transfer popcorn to large serving bowl.
- Pour butter-garlic mixture over popcorn, sprinkle with Parmesan and cayenne and toss to coat. Season with salt and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note