Garlic Parmesan Edamame - 28 Cooks/Pinterest
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) pkg frozen edamame in shell
- 1/2 cup(s) EVOO
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) freshly grated parmesan
- sea salt to taste
- Steam edamame in microwave just until warm and not frozen. In a small food processor, combine olive oil and garlic. Heat a wok over medium high heat. Add edamame and toss for a few seconds. Add garlic oil and saute for a minute or two, stirring constantly. Add breadcrumbs, Parmesan and salt and toss until well coated. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Parmesan Edamame - 28 Cooks/Pinterest Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables