Garlic Oven Fries
- 2 pound(s) russet potatoes (about 4 medium; cut into Â½-inch-thick sticks)
- 4 clove(s) garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss potatoes with garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 2. Roast at 425° F, turning once, until golden brown and crisp, 35 to 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note