Garlic Oven Fries
Choose firm potatoes that are free of sprouts. Avoid ones with a greenish tint; they can be bitter. Recipe by Kate Merker and Sara Quessenberry, August 2010. From the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/garlic-oven-fries-00000000037489.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) russet potatoes (about 4 medium; cut into Â½-inch-thick sticks)
- 4 clove(s) garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss potatoes with garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 2. Roast at 425° F, turning once, until golden brown and crisp, 35 to 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note