Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Kale
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Russet Potatoes Peeled and chopped
- 4 clove(s) Garlic smashed
- 4 cup(s) Kale chopped, ribs removed
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place potatoes and garlic in a large pot of salted water; bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, add kale and cook until potatoes are fork-tender, 12 - 15 minutes. Drain potatoes and kale, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- Add oil to the potatoes and kale and mash with potato masher. Stir in reserved cooking water until potatoes reach desired consistency, then season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psschmidt2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note