Garlic mashed potatoes with corn
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons(1/4 stick) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1 3/4 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Heat oil in heavy medium over medium heat. Add onion; saute 5 minutes. Add corn and garlic; saute until onion is golden and corn is tender, about 5 minutes longer. Add cream, butter and saffron. Bring to boil. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand 20 minutes. Meanwhile; cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender; about 20 minutes. Drain well. Transfer to large bowl. Mash until smooth. Stir in corn mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by philtoe50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic mashed potatoes with corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes