Garlic Mashed Potatoes Secret Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) unpeeled red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, room temperature
- 1 pound(s) Romano cheese, grated
- 1 cup(s) chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 45 minutes; drain. Stir in butter, cheese, garlic, salt and oregano. Mash with a potato masher or with an electric mixer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Yiskah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Mashed Potatoes Secret Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes