Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Beef Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 can(s) 10 3/4 oz. cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1 tablespoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1 bag(s) frozen vegetable combination thawed
- 3 cup(s) hot mashed potatoes
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- In 1-quart shallow baking dish mix beef, 1/2 can soup, worcestershire and vegetables.
- Stir remaining soup into potatoes. Spoon potato mixture over beef mixture. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Beef Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes