What's not to love! Super good and fairly easy. I did roast the garlic to give it extra kick. It was great!
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Get the creamiest garlic mashed potatoes by adding half-and-half and butter, and beating with an electric mixer. And fresh garlic cloves are the key to great flavor.
This recipe goes with Grilled Pork Chops With Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 8 baking potatoes, peeled and quartered (about 4 pounds)
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Bring potatoes, 1 teaspoon salt, and water to cover to a boil in a Dutch oven or stockpot; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Beat potatoes, remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt, butter, half-and-half, garlic cloves, and white pepper at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note