- 1 1/4 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons PLUS 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel (optional)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice, prepared according to package directions
- Chopped fresh cilantro or parsley (optional)
How to Make It
Combine shrimp, 2 tablespoons lime juice, garlic and salt in large bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend sour cream, remaining 1 teaspoon lime juice, hot pepper sauce and lime peel in small bowl; set aside.
Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. To serve, arrange shrimp and prepared Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice on a serving platter. Serve with sour cream mixture, lime wedges and sprinkle with cilantro.