Garlic-Lime Grilled Corn from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 4 ear(s) shucked corn
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lime rind
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Place oil, butter & garlic in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until butter melts; set aside.
- 3. Coat corn with cooking spray. Arrange corn on grill rack; grill 10 minutes or until done and lightly browned, turning occasionally. Remove from grill, brush with butter mixture. Sprinkle with salt & lime rind.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic-Lime Grilled Corn from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes