Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) oinion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 Medium Green or Red Bell Pepper cut into strips
- 1 Medium Onion thin sliced
- 8 flour tortillas
- Mix juices, all of spices and salt in small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade. Place chicken in large plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade, turn to coat well. Refrigerate for 30 min. or longer for extra flavor.
- Cook and stir chicken in large heated skillet on med-high heat for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from skillet. Add bell pepper, onion, and reserve marinade, cook and stir for 5 min. or until tender. Return chicken to skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon chicken mixture into warmed tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings and a side of black beans and rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes