Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) oinion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 Medium Green or Red Bell Pepper cut into strips
- 1 Medium Onion thin sliced
- 8 flour tortillas
- Mix juices, all of spices and salt in small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade. Place chicken in large plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade, turn to coat well. Refrigerate for 30 min. or longer for extra flavor.
- Cook and stir chicken in large heated skillet on med-high heat for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from skillet. Add bell pepper, onion, and reserve marinade, cook and stir for 5 min. or until tender. Return chicken to skillet. Cook 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon chicken mixture into warmed tortillas. Serve with assorted toppings and a side of black beans and rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note