Garlic Lime Chicken Breasts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 whole(s) chicken breasts (on bone, with skin) (4 split breasts)
- 1. Whisk together lime juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken, turning to coat. Marinate chicken, covered and refrigerated, turning once or twice, for at least 2 hours (up to 8 hours is fine).
- 2. Put a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 400.
- 3. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard marinade. Arrange chicken skin sside up in a shallow baking dish (don't crowd). Season with salt and pepper (go light for kids!). Roast until just cooked through - 25-30 minutes.
- 4. Turn oven to broil. Broil chicken about 2 inches from the heat until skin is crisp. About 2 minutes total. Keep a close eye on it!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Lime Chicken Breasts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes