This side dish would perfectly compliment lightly-seasoned fish or roasted chicken. I halved the recipe and just made it as a main dish for myself. Surprisingly tasty for coming together in about 5 minutes!
Yield: 5 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 80
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 3.1g
- Carbohydrate: 9.2g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 108mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 5 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Melt margarine in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir in Parmesan cheese and remaining 3 ingredients. Pour over pasta; toss gently.
- Tip: Pair this lemony pasta side dish with Turkey Parmesan and a mixed green salad, or try it with the Valentine's Day Dinner menu on page 38.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note