This side dish would perfectly compliment lightly-seasoned fish or roasted chicken. I halved the recipe and just made it as a main dish for myself. Surprisingly tasty for coming together in about 5 minutes!
Yield: 5 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 80
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 3.1g
- Carbohydrate: 9.2g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 108mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 5 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Melt margarine in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir in Parmesan cheese and remaining 3 ingredients. Pour over pasta; toss gently.
- Tip: Pair this lemony pasta side dish with Turkey Parmesan and a mixed green salad, or try it with the Valentine's Day Dinner menu on page 38.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables