Community Recipe from
- 4 teaspoon(s) Butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) Garlic - minced.
- 6 cup(s) Suger
- 1 cup(s) Cider Vinegar
- 1.75 oz. Sure Jell - Premim Fruit Pectin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Parsley Flakes
- 1&1/2 cup(s) Water
- In large saucepan, cook the garlic in butter, stirring until light golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Add sugar, vinegar; and parsley. Then stir to dissolve sugar and let it come to a boil.
- Add Sure Jell into 1 & 1/2 cups of cold water and mix. Then add it to your boiling saucepan, and boil hard for 1 minute or so, stirring constantly. Remove from stove, and if you need to, skim off foam from the top. Pour into sterilized jars and seal. Makes 7 - 8oz. jars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note