If you like garlic, then your going to like this Garlic Jelly. You got to taste It, it's just awesome! Jerrel
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 teaspoon(s) Butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) Garlic - minced.
- 6 cup(s) Suger
- 1 cup(s) Cider Vinegar
- 1.75 oz. Sure Jell - Premim Fruit Pectin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Parsley Flakes
- 1&1/2 cup(s) Water
- In large saucepan, cook the garlic in butter, stirring until light golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Add sugar, vinegar; and parsley. Then stir to dissolve sugar and let it come to a boil.
- Add Sure Jell into 1 & 1/2 cups of cold water and mix. Then add it to your boiling saucepan, and boil hard for 1 minute or so, stirring constantly. Remove from stove, and if you need to, skim off foam from the top. Pour into sterilized jars and seal. Makes 7 - 8oz. jars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jerrel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note