Community Recipe from
- 20 Large shrimp (peeled and) deveined
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/2 JalapeÃ±o chile (seem, ribs, and seeds removed) Finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1. Toss together shrimp, garlic , jalapeño, lime juice, and 1tablespoon oil; season with salt and pepper. Marinate in refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- 2. Heat remaining 2tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Remove shrimp from marinade, and add to skillet; cook through, about 2minutes per side.
- Serving idea: squeeze lime wedges over shrimp, and serve with cold beer.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sallymcfarland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic-jalapeño shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers