Garlic Jalapeno Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 pinch(s) love
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons poblano pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon green mild jalapeño hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- Place mayonnaise and sour cream in the bowl of food processor. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, jalapeño and poblano pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, reduce heat to medium low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked onion- pepper mixture to bowl of food processor. Process until a smooth and creamy mixture forms.
- Add hot sauces, salt, pepper and lime zest and process until mixed in. Place in a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let chill for 1 hour or overnight before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenniferld87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Jalapeno Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes