This was delicious! The spice rub gave the fish great seasoning and was a perfect complement to the salsa, which had a nice sweet-spicy mix. This was easy enough for a weeknight meal, but would be perfect to serve company, as well!
Garlic Herb Tilapia With Fruit Salsa
We prefer to use mango-peach salsa in this recipe, but your favorite flavor will work just fine.
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/2 pounds tilapia fillets (about 4 fillets)
- 1 tablespoon McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- 1 cup refrigerated fruit salsa
- 1/2 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Lime wedges
- Rub tilapia fillets evenly with seasoning. Stir together salsa and cucumber in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add tilapia, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until well browned and done. Serve immediately with salsa mixture and lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note