Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper; coat with garlic, parsley, and rosemary. Chill 1 hour.
- Cook steaks in an ovenproof nonstick skillet coated with vegetable cooking spray over medium-high heat 4 minutes on each side.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic-Herb Steaks Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Main Dishes