Garlic Herb Seasoned Tilapia
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, ground
- 1 pound(s) tilapia fillets
- 1. Mix butter, lemon juice, seasoning, onion powder and pepper in small bowl until well blended.
- 2. Place fish on broiler pan. Brush butter mixture over fish.
- 3. Broil 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note