Garlic-Herb Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon roasted garlic-and-herb seasoning
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Cut potatoes into 1- to 1 1/2-inch-thick pieces. Stir together mayonnaise and seasoning in a large bowl; add potatoes, tossing to coat. Place potatoes in a single layer in a lightly greased broiler pan or 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 40 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and browned, stirring once after 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish, and sprinkle with parsley.
- Chipotle-Spiced Roasted Sweet Potatoes: Substitute 1 tablespoon salt-free chipotle seasoning blend and 1/2 teaspoon salt for roasted garlic-and-herb seasoning and 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro for parsley. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This