Photo: Beth Dreiling; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
More From Southern Living
- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds plum tomatoes, cut into eighths
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced or chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Place pasta in a serving bowl, and keep warm.
- 2. Sauté garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes and next 4 ingredients. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated and tomatoes release juices. Pour over pasta; toss to combine. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This