Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Rose Nguyen
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (16-oz.) French bread loaf
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Brush cut sides with garlic mixture; place on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cut each bread half into 8 slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads