Garlic Halibut Steaks
Halibut is a great fish for the grill because it is so versatile and can take on so many different flavors. This recipe is loaded with garlic and herbs that flavor the fish without overpowering it.
Refrigerate: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 6 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Combine olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, basil, salt and pepper in a resealable bag. Seal and turn to mix. Add halibut steaks and refrigerate for 1 hour. Preheat grill. Remove halibut from bag and place on hot grill. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork and is opaque all the way through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note