Garlic Grit Fries
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) grits
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 dash(es) garlic nuggets
- 1. Cook the grits according to the package directions. Stir in the cheese and salt just before removing from heat.
- 2. Carefully pour the hot grits into a large, shallow plastic container. Allow the grits to cool down to room temperature. Cover, then chill overnight.
- 3. When ready, overturn the grits onto a large cutting board and cut into 1/2″ wide pieces. Lay them on a parchment paper covered baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until browned. Flip them once to brown all sides
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes