Garlic Grilled Shrimp
Refrigerate (Marinate): 20 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) sliced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 pound(s) extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Mix all ingredients in a bag and marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator. Prepare grill to high heat and grill for 5-6 minutes turning to char all sides.
- Shrimp shown in picture with scallops, grape tomatoes, and mushrooms.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note