Garlic-Grilled Lamb Chops
- 6 (1-inch-thick) lamb sirloin chops
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place lamb chops in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag or shallow dish.
- Combine soy sauce and remaining ingredients; stir well. Pour over chops. Seal or cover, and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours.
- Remove chops from marinade, reserving marinade. Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan; set aside.
- Grill chops, covered with grill lid, over medium coals (300° to 350°) 8 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired doneness, basting often with marinade.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes