Garlic Greens (Yo Choy Sum)
Easy Breezy Greens! And super tasty too :)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bunch(es) Yo Choy Sum or Bok Choy
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- Wash, cut the ends off, and coarsely chop the greens. In a wide pan, saute the garlic, salt, and vegetable oil until you can smell the garlic, and it's nice and hot. Then add the greens and stir until they're cooked- they should be soft enough to chew but still have a little crunch. They'll have shrunk in size. Enjoy!
- For a video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qGqCqzstpA
- For more wellness tips and inspiration, visit BodyMindSoulWellness's facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/bodymindsoulwellness, and blog, http://bodymindsoulwellness.blogspot.com/
- For information on personal wellness coaching: http://www.bodymindsoulwellness.com
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BodyMindSoulW and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Greens (Yo Choy Sum) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables