Garlic Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Garlic Garlic Mashed Potatoes (snatched from ~ Tastefully Simple Independent Consultant ~ Lisa Parsons)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6-8 whole(s) quartered potatoes peeled
- 2 tablespoon(s) Garlic Garlicâ¢
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter softened
- 1 pinch(s) Seasoned Salt to taste
- 1 pinch(s) Pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender; drain. Return to warm pot; add remaining ingredients and mash. Makes 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ArisMommy2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables