Garlic Fries from the Ballpark
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 12 ounce(s) Frozen Thin French Fries
- 2 tablespoon(s) Minced Garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parmesean Cheese Grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) Parsley-Finely Chopped
- Bake fries according to the directions on the package. Melt butter and add olive oil and garlic in small pan on the low for 1 to 2 minutes. Stirring constantly to mellow the garlic. Place the hot crispy fries in a medium bowl. Drizzle with the hot butter mixture. Ass fresh parsley and cheese over the top. Toss to blend. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by malinaj and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note