- 1 (8-ounce) carton commercial sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (2 1/2- to 3-pound) broiler-fryers, cut up
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
How to Make It
Combine first 8 ingredients; mix well. Place chicken in a shallow pan, and pour sour cream mixture over top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove chicken from liquid. Dredge chicken in flour.
Heat 1 inch of oil in a large skillet to 325°; add chicken and fry 15 to 20 minutes, turning once. Drain chicken well on paper towels.