Garlic Crusted Pork Roast
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 00 000
- 00 00
- Garlic Crusted Pork Roast
- •2 lb pork top loin roast
- •3 cloves of garlic, minced
- •2 tbsp of Snider's Prime Rib and Roast Seasoning (or your favorite steak seasoning)
- •1 tbsp olive oil
- Note: I always let my roasts sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. In a small bowl mix the seasonings, olive oil, and garlic until well combined. Rub over the entire pork roast evenly then place in a roasting pan with the fat side up. I use an electronic meat thermometer with an alarm (I highly recommend getting one - it makes life so much easier) which is inserted in the center of the pork roast.
- Bake the roast for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, then reduce heat (without opening the oven door) to 325 degrees then continue roasting for about 25 minutes or until the thermometer reads 150 degrees. Remove from the oven and let it rest for at least 7-10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
- Side Note: Some people feel that cooking pork to 145 is ideal but with my two young kids eating it I prefer being a little safer and cooking it to 150 and it still turns out moist, tender, and so juicy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Anne42 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garlic Crusted Pork Roast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes