This recipe goes with Main Dish Turkey Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette and Garlic Croutons
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 3/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 large dinner yeast rolls, cubed (about 3 1/4 cups cubes)
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper; sauté 30 seconds. Remove from heat; stir in bread cubes until evenly coated.
- Spread bread cubes in an even layer on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 300° for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and crisp, stirring occasionally. Spread in a single layer on wax paper to cool completely. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings