GARLIC CREAM POTATOES
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup(s) cream
- 1 cup(s) grated Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a large saucepan, combine milk, butter, salt and pepper. Bring to boil, stirring frquently.
- Add potatoes, garlic and cream and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Spoon potato mixture into a buttered 1 1/2 to 2 quart baking dish and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbly
- Can be made ahead of time and baked for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Myra2010 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
GARLIC CREAM POTATOES Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables