Garlic Chip Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine or butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) instant minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 pound(s) broiler-fryer,cut up chicken (about 8 pieces)
- 2 cup(s) finely crushed potato chips (about 4 ounces)
- 1)Place margarine in 9-inch pie plate.2)Microwave uncovered on high (100 0/0)until melted,30 to45 seconds.3)Sprinkle with sail,garlic and pepper.4)Cut each chicken breast half into halves.5)Dip chicken into margarine mixture;coat with crushed potato chips.6)Arrange pieces skin sides up with thickest parts to outside edge in baking dish,12x7 1/2x2-inches.7)Microwave uncovered on high (100 0/0)10 minutes;rotate baking dish 1/2 turn.8)Microwave until thickest parts of chicken are done,8 to 12 minutes longer.9)Let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes