Garlic Chip Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine or butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) instant minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 pound(s) broiler-fryer,cut up chicken (about 8 pieces)
- 2 cup(s) finely crushed potato chips (about 4 ounces)
- 1)Place margarine in 9-inch pie plate.2)Microwave uncovered on high (100 0/0)until melted,30 to45 seconds.3)Sprinkle with sail,garlic and pepper.4)Cut each chicken breast half into halves.5)Dip chicken into margarine mixture;coat with crushed potato chips.6)Arrange pieces skin sides up with thickest parts to outside edge in baking dish,12x7 1/2x2-inches.7)Microwave uncovered on high (100 0/0)10 minutes;rotate baking dish 1/2 turn.8)Microwave until thickest parts of chicken are done,8 to 12 minutes longer.9)Let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note